Protecting Your Privacy
At Project Support we aim to provide you with the highest levels of service. Part of this high level of service is a commitment to protecting your privacy. Set out below is information which we are required to provide you under the Commonwealth Privacy Act. Please retain this for future reference.
Conditions of Use
Your Personal Information
In the event that Project Support is given your personal information, we guarantee that it will be used only for the purpose for which it was provided.
In particular, Project Support undertakes not to:
- Disclose personal information gathered by Project Support to a third party unless directed to do so by you;
- Use your personal information to add you to a mailing list unless directed to do so by you;
- Publish your personal information unless directed to do so by you; or
- Transfer your personal information across national boundaries in a way that compromises the security of that information.
- Project Support reserves the right to disclose personal information if required to do so by law. Additionally, email messages may be monitored by authorised IT Staff for purposes such as system troubleshooting and maintenance.
The Accuracy of Personal Information
We are committed to keeping your personal information up to date and accurate. As such, we take all reasonable precautions to ensure that the personal information which we collect and use is accurate, complete and up to date.
If you have supplied information to Project Support, we recommend that you:
- Let us know if there are any errors in your personal information; and
- Keep us up to date with changes to your personal information.
Project Support takes all reasonable measures to protect personal information from loss, unauthorised access, destruction, use, modification or disclosure.
As far as permissible under the law, and in view of the measures taken by Project Support in the safeguarding of information, Project Support accepts no responsibility for unauthorised access of personal information held by Project Support.
Access to Personal Information
You have a right to access your personal information, subject to some exceptions allowed by law. If you would like to access your personal information held by us, please let us know at email@example.com.
Please note that Project Support protects the copyright or intellectual property attaching to the material within this website.
It is your responsibility to check the website each time prior to access for any changes.
If you have any questions regarding privacy, please contact us on (07) 3367 3733 between 9:00am and 5:00pm, Monday to Friday. Alternatively you can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.